- How Much Does the Memorial Outing Cost?
- How Do I Enter?
Click HERE to register today!
- What is the Tournament Format?
- Sunday, and Monday are grip and rip days
- Tuesday will be the logo ball competition.
- Wednesday is the Event and it is ONLY a Captain’s Choice (Scramble). Awards are based on team play for Wednesday ONLY and given to the top three teams on each course.
- Can I enter as a Single Player?
Sure! Booking as a single is fine but be advised the room rates are based on double occupancy.
- What if I want to book additional rounds of golf?
To book practice rounds or additional rounds of golf you can call Golf Desk at 1-800-642-3108 or 843-236-0016. Just below are a few practice round specials available to players and others may be available upon request.
- $45 – International Club, Aberdeen, Sandpiper Bay
- $55 – Arrowhead (includes all 27 holes)
- $60 – Grande Dunes, Pine Lakes, Wild Wing, Long Bay
- Who is the Host Hotel?
Ocean Creek Resort is our host hotel, and are providing exclusive rates. You can call them direct at (843) 272-7724. If you’d like to stay somewhere else, you’re welcome to, but you’re on your own!
- What Golf Courses Can I Play During the Outing?
Each player will play Barefoot Fazio and Dye Club for the tournament rounds.
- When are the starting times for golf?
- Sunday, May 19 and Monday, May 20 — tee times at your leisure
- Tuesday, May 21 — Barefoot Fazio AM shotgun
- Wednesday, May 22 — Barefoot Dye Club AM shotgun – EVENT DAY
- What is the Cancellation Policy?
- For the tournament entry fee of $240, any cancellations received PRIOR TO May 19 will be refunded the full amount. Any cancellation requests received ON or AFTER May 19, or no-shows will not receive a refund of any amount.
- Ask Ocean Creek Resort for their specific cancellation policy when you book your rooms.
- Who can attend?
- “Firefighters & Friends” leaves the door open to anyone! Just by participating, you support firefighters.