- How Much Does the Memorial Outing Cost?
- How Do I Enter?
- What is the Tournament Format?
- Sunday, and Monday are grip and rip days
- Tuesday will be the logo ball competition.
- Wednesday is the Event and it is ONLY a Captain’s Choice (Scramble). Awards are based on team play for Wednesday ONLY and given to the top three teams on each course.
- Can I enter as a Single Player?
Sure! Booking as a single is fine but be advised the room rates are based on double occupancy.
- What if I want to book additional nights or golf?
- Hey why not! Keep in mind that Sunday ends the Harley Bike week in Myrtle so rooms are more expensive. Ask the hotel when calling to verify pricing.
- Additional golf can booked through Golf Gurus at 877-283-9905.
- What is the cost if I don't play golf?
- A non-golfer cost is $115 event fee which includes WELCOME GIFT AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY NIGHT BARBECUES
- Who is the Host Hotel?
Ocean Creek Resort is our host hotel, and are providing exclusive rates. If you’d like to stay somewhere else, you’re welcome to, but you’re on your own!
- What Golf Courses Can I Play During the Outing?
Each player will play Barefoot Fazio and Dye Club for the tournament rounds. Contact Golf Gurus for practice rounds.
- When are the starting times for golf?
- Sunday, May 21 and Monday, May 22 — tee times at your leisure
- Tuesday, May 23rd — Barefoot Fazio AM shotgun
- Wednesday, May 24th — Barefoot Dye Club AM shotgun – EVENT DAY
- What is the Cancellation Policy?
- Ask Ocean Creek Resort for their specific cancellation policy when you book your rooms.
- Golf Gurus Cancellation Policy
- Who can attend?
- “Firefighters & Friends” leaves the door open to anyone! Just by participating, you support firefighters.